Thursday, January 24, 2008
Okay, I'm probably the last one to blog about it, but what the heck.
As if you haven't already know,
B4 made it as champions!
Though we won every single match without fail, it was definitely harder than I thought. More violent that any barbaric rugby team I met, with lots of vulgarities and violence involved. I will never ever forget the day that manic bitch made me spin round and round while I held on for my dear life, with only the word 'washing machine' in my head.
Nevertheless, the point was that, we emerged as champions (underdogs always make it) and apart from the whole big crowd of people who actually supported us, especially in the finals (bf included, who brought in 100+ for us to share) and the B4 teamates: Rai, Rabia, Firah, Aisyah, Liyanah, Zul and Hamdan :D
Then there was Fatin's birthday surprise party, (Amir really has a sweet bunch of guy friends, who'd do such a big favour) and the 23rd.
Happy (belated) 43rd hon.
Love you lots, asswipe.
With all that aside, it's really getting frustrating, trying to fit the budget, while trying to come up with things that you'll love. In the midst of it all, I find myself doing something a tad too ambitious. Geez. And to think that it's still more than a month away. Planning sure isn't easy when you don't have that much dough to begin with.
Seriously, if you don't appreciate this, I'll make sure you'll never experience Father's Day.
Ok, gotta go. It's been homecooking day and now it's almost midnight, I smell my impulsively-baked cheesecake! =D
PS, if anyone's got an alfredo sauce recipe, let me know.
Labels: a little too late
X O X O; 5:35 pm